Accommodation of foreigners

What do you get

The price services

from 350 EUR

+ VAT, administrative fees

The price of the service may vary depending on the client's needs and the actions performed. For an accurate price, it is necessary to make a basic analysis of your needs.

Online form

Accommodation of foreigners

What accommodation do we provide and why is it necessary to have accommodation?

One of the basic legal conditions for obtaining a residence permit is accommodation, so after many years of operation and requests from our clients, we have decided to provide accommodation services.
In cooperation with our partner we bring you the possibility to arrange accommodation in every district of the Slovak Republic before your arrival in Slovakia and before granting the residence permit itself. It is the duty of the applicant for residence to submit accommodation for at least six months in the case of temporary residence together with the residence application. In cooperation with our partner, it is possible after arrival on the territory of the Slovak Republic provide accommodation exactly according to your idea. At the same time, our agents can also help you with the purchase of real estate or long-term accommodation.

How does a foreigner have to prove his/her accommodation in the territory of the Slovak Republic in order to be granted a residence permit?

  • by a foreigner's sworn statement about the ownership of the real estate
  • a lease agreement between a foreigner and the owner of the property, or accommodation provider
  • a sworn statement on the provision of accommodation to a foreigner 
  • by confirming the accommodation facility

What are the basic conditions of the accommodation confirmation submitted?

The accommodation submitted must meet the requirements of a habitable property and in particular in the records of the Land Registry Office as family house or flat house. The living area of an apartment of a lower standard must be at least 12 m2 per user a 6 m2 for each additional person, who lives in the household with him. The useful area of an apartment of a lower standard must be at least 15 m2.  The minimum requirements for furnishing an apartment of a lower standard are:

  • connection to the drinking water supply with the technical possibility of installing equipment for cooking, preparation of hot water, the possibility of installing equipment for personal hygiene, 
  • waste water drainage with the technical possibility of installing a flush toilet, 
  • technical possibility of installing heating elements for local heating of living rooms. 

When can the police reject a submitted proof of accommodation?

Such a refusal most often occurs in cases where the applicant submits accommodation that is registered at the cadastral office as a building, office space, or does not register the building at all on the extract from the title deed. Especially in cases where it is assumed that the registered movable building is a habitable space. 

We often encounter inconsistencies between the prepared documentation and the facts stated at the cadastral office, or with encumbrances or unsettled ownership of the accommodation provided by its owners. 

What accommodation do we provide?

Every accommodation provided by our partner is fully in accordance with the Act on the Residence of Foreigners and with the provisions of the Ministry of Health according to § 8 par. 1 of the decree of the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic no. 259/2008 Coll. These are hostels and private accommodation providers, whose living spaces meet all the standards for providing such a service.

Needed documents

To issue a consent to accommodation, we need:

How can we help you?

Process acceleration

Directing the client where to apply for which documents, how to properly endorse them with the necessary clause or how to properly translate the document officially.

Elaboration of documentation

We will prepare a complete file for you, which you just need to submit to the Aliens Police Department.

Establishment of a company or trade

We will create your company of which you will become the managing director and owner on the day of granting temporary residence. Without the need to deposit the share capital.

Personal assistance

After submitting the application, we will take over the entire process and, if necessary, our personal assistant will guide you during the visit of the foreign police.

Why choose the services of experts?

The most frequent problem of foreigners when submitting an application is incomplete documentation, incorrect, incorrectly certified or officially badly translated into Slovak language. Another problem can be communication with the authorities, where there is often a communication barrier. We will accompany you throughout the process and communicate with the authorities.

Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap