The family

What do you get

The price services

1.200 € / person

+ VAT, administrative fees and translations

The price of the service may vary depending on the client's needs and the actions performed. For an accurate price, it is necessary to make a basic analysis of your needs.

Online form

Temporary residence - Family reunification

Residence permit for spouses and family members

The purpose of family reunification when obtaining a stay by a foreigner from a third country is suitable for the spouse or child of a foreigner who has already been granted residence in Slovakia. Alternatively, if they apply for a stay together (husband, for example, for the purpose of business or employment) and his wife or child also comes to Slovakia with him. Contact us, we will ensure the whole process without complications. 

If you have decided to live in Slovakia with your family, the Act on the Residence of Aliens allows you to submit family reunification documents when submitting your first application for temporary residence. The most important of the conditions, however, is that the main person responsible for the stay - the guarantor - be granted a temporary stay for another purpose - business, employment. However, it is also possible to apply for family reunification at any time during your temporary stay.

The stay can be obtained until the end of the stay of the person to whom the applicant exercises the right to family reunification, but for a maximum of 5 years.

Temporary residence for the purpose of family reunification may be granted to a citizen who is:

  • family members of a person with permanent or temporary residence.
  • Relatives in the direct ascending line of an asylum seeker under 18 years of age, a dependent person according to an international agreement. 

The following is considered a family member:

  • spouse if the spouses are at least 18 years old,
    an unmarried child under the age of 18 of a person with a residence permit
  • unaccompanied child under the age of 18, a person with a residence permit who cannot take care of himself due to an adverse health condition
  • the parent of a person with a granted residence who is dependent on his care and in the country from which he comes does not enjoy proper family support

During the granted temporary stay it is possible to:

do business, work with a valid work permit for a period of up to 12 months from the granting of temporary residence, work without the need for additional permits for a period of 12 months after the grant of temporary residence,

Needed documents

To submit an application, it is necessary:

How can we help you?

Process acceleration

Direction of the client where to request which documents, how to properly provide them with the necessary entry or how to properly translate the document.

Elaboration of documentation

We will prepare a complete file for you, which you just need to submit to the Aliens Police Department.

Establishment of a company or trade

We will create your company whose manager and owner you will become on the day of the temporary stay. No need to deposit capital.


From the submission of the application, we will take over the entire process into our own hands and, if necessary, our personal assistant will represent you directly at the offices.

Why choose the services of experts?

The most common problem for foreigners when submitting an application is incomplete documentation, incorrect, incorrectly verified or officially incorrectly translated into the Slovak language. Another problem can be communication with authorities, where there is often a communication barrier. 

Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap