What do you get
The price services
+ VAT, administrative fees
The price of the service may vary depending on the client's needs and the actions performed. For an accurate price, it is necessary to make a basic analysis of your needs.
On the download
You have questions?
Examination of foreigners - tropical medicine clinic
In collaboration with the Tropical Medicine Clinic Travel Health Clinic, we offer our clients an examination for foreign diseases. On the basis of that examination, you will receive a medical certificate stating that the national of a third country does not suffer from a disease that threatens public health, which is required under Coll. 404/2011 of the Act on the Residence of Foreigners.
As part of this cooperation, we provide our clients with professional and discreet healthcare services. The clinic will issue the report within 5 working days and then deliver it directly to your address or to the Foreign Police Department of your choice, no return visit is necessary.
At the clinic, they will talk to you in different languages, namely English, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic, Hungarian, Serbian or Spanish. The examination is completed within 30 minutes, all examinations are performed directly at the clinic, you do not need to travel anywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
- we are a facility accepted by the foreign police, we order for a specific time
- all examinations in one place, during one visit and without unnecessary waiting
- we also examine children
- we issue the report within 5 working days, we also send it by post (to your home address or directly to the Foreign Police Department designated by you, within the entire Slovak Republic),
- no return visit is necessary
- you can communicate with us in English, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic, Hungarian, Serbian, Spanish
- payment possible according to your chosen method in cash or through a terminal, for companies invoicing based on a framework contract
Examination of a foreigner consists of registration, examination by a doctor, samples, X-rays and any optional examinations, and lasts a maximum of 30 minutes.