Dear clients, allow us to briefly state the important changes in the foreign police from 01.12.2022, which significantly improve and are intended to contribute to positive changes in the departments of this police department.
To begin with, perhaps the most important change is the submission of the application for the residence permit itself. Until today, it was necessary to submit an application to the relevant foreign police department in the place of residence. From 01.12.2022, applicants can submit an application at any department of the foreign police, which, after receiving it, forwards the application to the relevant department in the place of residence.
"When submitting applications for the granting of temporary residence, applications for the granting of permanent residence for five years, applications for the granting of tolerated residence and applications for the granting of a national visa, you can order yourself at any foreign police and you are not bound to the relevant department."
Another novelty of the electronic reservation system is the possibility to order also for other operations, while until now it was only possible to order for operations connected with requests for residence, today it is necessary to register in this system also for the operations of verification of the invitation. The information remains in the original mode according to page hours and the mode of the specific foreign police department.
The electronic service Reservation System allows you to register:
- application for granting temporary residence;
- application for renewal of temporary residence;
- application for registration of the right of Union citizen;
- request for registration of the right of residence of a family member of a citizen of the Union;
- request for registration of the right to permanent residence of a family member of a citizen of the Union;
- application for granting permanent residence for 5 years;
- application for granting permanent residence for an unlimited time;
- application for granting long-term residence
- application for the granting of a tolerated stay
- invitation verification request
- actions related to the issuance of residence documents/travel documents of a foreigner
- application for the granting of national visas / extension of Schengen visas
- request for an alternative authenticator
Other actions such as documents can be collected and submitted to the application, which are not listed in the reservation system, at the foreign police department during business hours from 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
We must especially praise the personnel change at some workplaces of the foreign police departments, which has changed significantly for the better. We firmly believe that the Ministry of the Interior and specific units and departments will continue these positive changes.
Ministry of the Interior, Border and Foreign Police - https://www.minv.sk/?objednavaci-system-na-ocp